
So as much as I love tabletennista.com I sent out an email requesting some basic info on Super League. Like a team ladder and player's win/loss records. It's round 13 and it's getting a little tiring piecing the puzzle together. Great site though, considering it is in English, kinda. Let's see what happens and if I get a response.
It's only been 5 days but I'm guessing that the best we are going to get is this:"The winning percentages of Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao and Ma Lin are also commendable with high ratings. They occupy the secons, third, fourth and fifth spots in the rankings. These players are undoubtedly the leader of their team and play a big role in their respective team’s performance. At the same time, these names are also the strongest contenders for the 2012 London Olympics. The competition between them made this season full of suspense." hmm
ReplyDelete